One Day. One Tremendous Impact.
Monarch Giving Day Matching Gifts & Participation Challenges
St. Edward Parish School is thrilled that several donors have issued challenge and participation matches during Monarch Giving Day – our 1981 minute fundraising effort. All challenges and matches are designed to provide momentum and inspiration for all to participate in Monarch Giving Day.
On Monarch Giving Day, the impact of your gift — no matter the amount — is even bigger than on any other day this year because you can play a role in ensuring that our school receives additional funding through matching gifts!
Opportunities & Challenges
- First $5,000 Matching Gift – The first $5,000 raised during Monarch Giving Day will be matched dollar-for-dollar.
- First Time Donor Challenge – When we reach 50 new gifts, in any amount, from first-time donors, an additional $1,981 will be generously donated.
- Lunch Time Participation Incentive – The grade level with the most participation by the end of lunch time (2 p.m. PST on Tuesday, 11/9) will receive a grade level Chick-fil-A lunch party. Any donation amount counts towards participation!
Grand Finale Challenge
- Grand Finale Challenge – Each donation of $25.00 during the hours of 6 a.m. – 9 a.m. on Wednesday, 11/10 will be entered into a raffle for a two-night stay from Friday, 12/17 through Sunday, 12/19 at the Hotel Del Coronado for a classic beachfront winter wonderland getaway. Don’t miss the opportunity to see the iconic resort shimmer and shine as its signature red turrets are draped in thousands of sparkling lights with towering Christmas trees, snowy surprises and garlands galore filling the property with holiday cheer.
- Package includes one deluxe room with two queen beds (sleeps four), and Skating by the Sea tickets for four.
- Each $25 donation gives you an opportunity to win. $25 = 1 opportunity | $50 donation = 2 opportunities, etc.
- Raffle winner chosen promptly at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday, 11/10.
- Winner’s hotel stay does not have to take place on designated date, however, reservations are on hold for Friday, 12/17 through Sunday, 12/19.